The Facilities Department provides repairs and maintenance services for tribal programs that lease tribal buildings/office space. All repairs and maintenance completed by the Facilities Department is to be called into the office and logged by a work order system. If you have any questions or need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of the office associates.
- Grounds Keeping sub departments’ main focus is the grounds keeping of tribal buildings and properties during all seasons. The Grounds Keeping assists the Burial Program with wake/funeral services during a death of a tribal member. Grounds Keeping also provides the Senior Lawn Program during summer months, which a senior must meet the requirements and have an approved application on file at the Facilities office to have their lawn mowed.
- Utilities sub-department takes care of three water systems which provide water to the residences around the Village of Winnebago. The department makes sure water is flowing to homes, that the sewage is flowing to the lagoons, and that sanitary water conditions are met at all times. Utilities will alert residents about boil notices, outages, and the like. Garbage service is provided through Utilities, and water bills come from this department, too. Bills are currently in a flat-rate status until all new meters are installed, then billing will shift to actual water usage.
- Carpentry sub department repairs and maintains tribal buildings and properties.
- Custodial sub department cleans, disinfects and maintains the tribal buildings and properties.
- Mechanic sub department repairs and maintains tribal vehicles as requested.