The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Family Support Specialist (Re-Ad) - (Spetember 28th 2015)
- Office Associate/Billing Clerk-Trainee - (September 30th 2015)
- Environmental Health Specialist - (Closes October 8th 2015)
- Case Aide/Data Entry - (Closes October 6th 2015)
- Personnel Clerk - (Closes October 6th 2015)
- Behavioral Health Director - (Closes October 12th 2015)
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist - (Closes October 12th 2015)
- Plumber Assistant (Re-Ad) - (Closes September 30th 2015)
- Carpenter Assistant (Re-Ad) - (Closes September 30th 2015)
- Facilities Office Associate - (Closes September 29th 2015)
- Maintenance/Janitor (Re-Ad) - (Closes September 16th 2015)
- CHR/Certified Nursing Assistant (2) - (Closes September 24th 2015)
- Tribal Historical Preservation Officer - (Closes September 29th 2015)
- Finance Office Associate - (September 29th 2015)
- BHCC Office Associate - (Closes September 29th 2015)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon