The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- PRNL-15-18 Licensed Mental Health Therapist - (Posted 10-29-14)
- PRNL-15-20 Grant Assistant/Outreach Support Specialist - (Posted 10-29-14)
- PRNL-15-19 Environmental Health Specialist - (Posted 10-29-14)
- PRNL-15-17 Behavioral Health Director - (Posted 10-29-14)
- PRNL-15-14 Early Childhood Coordinator - (Posted 10-29-14)
- P-15-04 Conservation Officer II - (Posted 10-28-14)
- P-15-16 Office Associate/Immunization Outreach Worker - (Posted 10-23-14)
- P-15-08 Tribal Transit Driver - (Posted 10-22-14)
- P-15-15 Recreation Coordinator ReAd - (Posted 10-22-14)
- P-15-06 Maintenance/Janitor - (Posted 10-21-14)
- P-15-10 YSW (4) - (Posted 10-20-14)
- P-15-11 HCNCHC Cook - (Posted 10-20-14)
- P-15-12 Admin Assistant Shelter - (Posted 10-20-14)
- P-15-13 HCNCHC PSW - (Posted 10-20-14)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
State of Nebraska Job Announcement:
ICWA PROGRAM SPECIALIST - (Posted 10-28-14)
Boys & Girls Club of Winnebago:
Boys & Girls Club - Unit Director - (Posted 09-16-14)
All Questions for Boys & Girls Club Jobs can be emailed to email@example.com or call 402-878-2112
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon