The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- CHR Receptionist - (Closes 06-01-15)
- CHR Coordinator - (Closes 06-01-15)
- Fiscal Specialist III - (Closes 05-27-15)
- Senior Office Associate II - (Closes 05-25-15)
- Data Entry/Office Assistant - (Closes 05-25-15)
- Kitchen Assistant - (Closes 05-25-15)
- Winnebago Gaming Commission Commissionner- (Posted 03-24-15)
- EMS Driver - (Posted 03-20-15)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF WINNEBAGO:
Program Specialist - (Posted 03-30-15) (Closes April 10th 2015)
All questions can be directed to Eugene DeCora, Unit Director at 402-878-2112
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon