The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Master Teacher-Early Language Initiative Administrator - (Closes July 22nd 2015)
- Associate Teacher (2) - (Closes July 22nd 2015)
- CHR Coordinator (ReAd) - (Closes July 22nd 2015)
- Family Support Specialist - (Closes July 22nd 2015)
- Teacher Aide (8) - (July 22nd 2015)
- Ho-Chunk Renaissance Director - (Closes July 22nd 2015)
- Elderly Home Chore Worker - (Closes July 15th 2015)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) - (Closes July 15th 2015)
- Conservation Officer - (Closes July 9th 2015)
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist (Re-Ad) - (Closes July 7th 2015)
- Behavioral Health Director (Re-Ad) - (Closes July 7th 2015)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon