Educare Winnebago is a collaborative partnership between the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska, Winnebago Early Head Start and Head Start, Tribal Childcare and the Winnebago Public Schools. The mission of Educare is to promote school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children ages 0 to 5 through the provision of evidence-based education, health, nutritional, social and other services to enrolled children and their families.
For more information about Educare Schools, please visit https://www.educareschools.org/.
317 Frenchman Street
P.O. Box 687
Winnebago, NE 68071
Educare Winnebago Staff:
- Peggy LaRose—Early Head Start Director
- Amy LaPointe—Head Start Director
- John Berridge—Building Maintenance Supervisor
- Kenia Herrera—Family Support Specialist Supervisor
- Jennifer Berridge—Health and Safety Coordinator
- Keri DeCora—Education Coordinator
- Meagan Pieper—Education Coordinator
- Brittney Stansberry- Education Coordinator
- Alyssa Zediker—Education Coordinator